- This event has passed.
OWIT International Trade Conference – Nairobi, Kenya October 24th & 25th
October 24, 2018 - October 25, 2018
Bridging the Gap – Empowering Businesses to Go Global
The 18th Annual OWIT Conference aims to:
• Explore how to enhance women’s capacity to engage in international trade;
• Address the constraints in accessing new markets, and to build women’s capacity to beneﬁt from cross-border trade;
• Initiate action-oriented conversations that result in greater female participation in global trade;
• Foster conversations about obtaining alternate, competitive sources of investment capital required for female entrepreneurs to up-scale their businesses;
• Provide a platform to connect women across traditional, emerging, and developed markets;
• Understand the capacity of domestic and international organizations to dismantle the trade challenges identiﬁed by stakeholders;
• And, reﬁne and aﬃrm the commitment and pledges from stakeholders for the key messages that emerge from the conference.