- This event has passed.
Roundtable: International Trade Change and Uncertainty
July 26 @ 8:30 am - 11:00 am
- Section 232 & 301 Duties and Retaliatory Tariffs
- ELD (Electronic Logging Device)
- Supply Chain Adaptation to rapid regulatory changes
- Much more!
Limited Seating! Pre-registration required. Register today!
When: July 26th – 8am-12pm with optional lunch and tour until 1:30pm
- 8:30 – 9:00 am – Breakfast & Welcome from Radiant and OWIT Reps
- 9:00 – 10:00 am – Roundtable Discussion
- 10:00 – 10:30am – Break and Networking
- 10:30 – 11:30am – Roundtable Discussion
- 11:30 – 12:00pm – Discussion Overview
- 12:00 – 12:30pm – Lunch (Optional)
- 12:45 – 1:30pm – Optional Tour of Radiant Facility and Services
Where: Radiant Global Logistics, Woodridge, IL
- Learn best practices and creative solutions from other in-house trade professionals in a confidential and information environment.
- Share ideas, ask questions, listen for feedback and give your opinion.
- Grow your professional network
Who should attend?
- In-house trade professionals
- Men are invited to attend – OWIT events are for everyone
- Any career level
Moderator: Bueloria Williams, CSCP – Senior Manager, Import Export at Barry Callebaut Group and President of OWIT-Chicago Chapter
Thank you to Radiant Logistics for providing food, beverages, and location!