STOPFakes – Intellectual Property Rights Seminar
April 30 @ 8:30 am - 5:00 pm$45
International Trade Administration (ITA) and US Commercial Service is putting on an Intellectual Property Rights Seminar to deliver important information to the people who need it most – the business community. Experts from multiple government agencies will present to answer any questions!
Participants will learn:
- How to identify and protect the various intellectual property assets they have
- Mechanisms for obtaining IP protection in overseas markets
- Strategies for determining where they should seek protection
- How to record their mark with Customs – including on-site help!
- How to combat counterfeits on international e-commerce sites
- Available government resources
- Meet with speakers for 10 minutes sessions to discuss IP issues they have
- Apply for Copyright and Trademark recording On-Site with US CBP
- Apply for Copyright Registration On-Site with Copyright Office staff